Let the light shine – the clearance marker light on your truck or RV – with this ¾” Clear/Amber LED Clearance Marker Bullet Light from RecPro. With up-to-date LED technology and an easy, surface mounted installation, these lights can be used on your truck or trailer or for any other universal application. DOT FMVSS 108/SAE compliant, with PC and P2 ratings as mandated in the requirements, these lights are rated 12 volts and tested to 13.8 volts.
Equipped with three LEDs, use these as clearance lights, side markers or identification lights. RecPro’s ¾” Clear/Amber LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights have an engineered lens which reduces glare and improves reflectivity and a watertight epoxy seal around the lens, light housing and LED circuitry. Install easily by drilling a ¾ inch hole and inserting the lights into the hole. These lights are available in black with no trim or with chrome trim. Available in 5, 10 or 20 packs.
- Compact size, easy for installation by drilling a 3/4" hole and pushing it in.
- Two-wire design includes separate lead and ground wires with bullet terminals.
- PC lens, ABS housing and LED circuitry completely sealed with epoxy to ensure a permanent and water proof seal.
- Meets PC and P2 rating of DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V