A red light means stop but don’t go until you make sure your truck’s or trailer’s clearance marker lights are ready for the road. RecPro’s ¾” Red/Red LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights will keep your rig safe and on the road, with up-to-date LED technology and three LED lights rated to 12 volts and tested to 13.8 volts. Along with their PC and P2 ratings, these lights are compliant with DOT FMVSS 108/SAE.
The engineered lens diffuses the light from the three LED bulbs to reduce glare and improve reflective flare. And these lights are epoxy sealed to keep moisture out, prolonging use. A quick and easy installation by placing the lights into a ¾” hole, these lights can be used on trucks, trailers or in other universal applications. RecPro’s ¾” Red/Red LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights are available in black with no trim or with chrome trim. Available in 5, 10 or 20 packs.
- Compact size, easy for installation by drilling a 3/4" hole and pushing it in
- Two-wire design includes separate lead and ground wires with bullet terminals
- PC lens, ABS housing, and LED circuitry completely sealed with epoxy to ensure a permanent and water proof seal
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V
- Meets PC and P2 rating of DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements