RV Baggage Door Clip Rounded Black
Whether you’re just going away for the weekend or you’re heading off on a much longer journey in your RV, you don’t want to clutter up your interior and spoil the experience. When you have a secure and durable baggage door, you can store your items away without having to worry about them getting lost or incurring any damage. Once everything is in its rightful place, you can get back to enjoying your vacation.
It may be time to replace your old baggage door catch if it's becoming brittle, doesn't function as good, or is broken. If you're replacing your old baggage door catch, installation is quick and easy by simply using the old screw holes as your guide. Make sure to clean off the the surface completely before putting on your new baggage door clip.
Space and Security All in One
This range of baggage doors is the ultimate in RV customization, and the rounded corners are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to top features that you’ll really come to appreciate. Take into consideration all the various options available and choose the right one for your needs.
- RVs come in all shapes and sizes, so it only makes sense that these high-quality rounded doors can also be made in a wide range of configurations. You can order door widths from 14.5” all the way up to 71.5”, as well as heights varying from 14.5” to 46.5”.
- These baggage doors are made using a ¾” laminated core, fortified by a heavy C-channel interior trim and covered with polypropylene plastic.
- The way your baggage door opens depends on several criteria, including the position of the baggage compartment itself. You’ll already have an idea of which kind you need, and you can select hinges for the top, bottom, right or left hand sides.
- Most RV exteriors are constructed from fiberglass, so you can opt for the same material when it comes to your baggage door. There are several colors to choose from for both the door itself and the frame.
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Screws are not included
- Used to hold open your RV Baggage doors