RecPro Charles 44" RV Dinette Booth in Cloth with Storage | Converts to Bed
The name Charles has become a royal name. A name fit for a king if you will. Befitting for our line of luxury furniture products. From chairs to dinette booths to sofas, Charles can stand alone or take over your entire decorating landscape. Charles has a casual silhouette made to blend with any setting and please all. Inherent in the structure of this dinette booth are features also intended to please all. From the easy to clean fabric to the longevity of the product, you will find something for everyone.
The linen fabric, with its calm Oatmeal color, is resistant to tear, scratch, and wear. You can see the durability woven into it. The heat-reducing nature means it doesn’t attract the sun, helping to keep your seat and your rig cool and running more efficiently. The fabric is also moisture-reducing, meaning you don’t have to worry about sticking to it after a hot, sweaty summer day. Aren’t sure how the fabric will fit in with the rest of your interior? Follow this link and order your FREE sample packet! We also have matching fabric and thread available!
The seat and back both use foam that is constructed to distribute weight and bounce right back, giving you years of support. The seat of your dinette booth lifts up to reveal ample and easily accessible storage. The Velcro back cushions are effortlessly removed when you want to change from a booth to a bed. You will find functionality in all 44” of width, whether having a meal, playing a board game with the kids, or poker with the guys. With this dinette booth, there is elbow room for all.
You have probably come to find that the standard furniture installed by your RV manufacturer is just mass-produced. They are intended for occasional use during the life of the warranty, which is why you are out there looking for something better. You need extraordinary pieces in your castle on wheels, not run-of-the-mill. You need Charles.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our Customer Care team today!
Please note: table not included
- Comes in 44" (length of booth seat)
- Dimensions: 22" D (this is the overall distance from the front face of the booth, to the back)
- Dimensions: 19" H (this is the measurement from the floor to the top of the seat cushion)
- Dimensions: 14" H (this is the height of the storage under the bench)
- Dimensions: 74" (Inner dimensions when bed is folded out)
- Dimensions: 75 1/2" (to totally fold out dinette booth)
- Dimensions: 31 1/2" (overall height to top of backrest)
- Dimensions: 18" (seat depth)
- Sold as set or individually
- Weight of each 44" booth is 60 lbs.
- Table not included
- Spacious storage under the benches
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Quickly converts to a bed
- No bulky slide-out drawers
- Charles luxury line design and feel
- Optional RecPro color-matching thread available
*We cannot make any recommendations regarding the installation of products to our customers*
*Any modification outside of manufacturer's suggested use (including, but not limited to, adding or removing mounting hardware, seat belts, brackets, clamps, etc.) immediately voids all warranties and waives liability from the manufacturer and all their subsidiaries*
*Please note lighting, decor, and interior design may slightly alter the color appearance of dinette*
**ATTENTION** When installing the booth set with the RecLite table, make sure that the overall width of installation (measured from the backside of each booth) is 74 1/2". Each booth is 22" wide, and the tables (regardless of length) are 30" wide. This equals an overall measurement of 74". The extra 1/2" is so the table edges will not catch on the material and fit comfortably in the open space between the booths.
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)