14" LED White All-Round Navigation Light.
- Make sure your pontoon boat can be seen during dusk or night trips
- Fold-Down base allows this pontoon light to swing 180.
- All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
- Materials are non-corrosive, 316 SS pole with plastic base.
- Light base installs with two #10 stainless steel fasteners (included).
- Never Change a Bulb Again
- The shaft is 8"
These gorgeous fold-down LED boat lights are completely sealed to resist water intrusion, corrosion, vibration, and UV radiation - so you get a light that may well outlast your boat! Indeed, our LED navigation lights are rated for an unheard of 50,000 hours of service life . The low power consumption of LED navigation lights means your batteries will drain much more slowly than with traditional lighting giving you more time for night time swimming, relaxing with friends or trolling.
Light that Others See, But You Don't
LED, Anti-Glare Pontoon Boat Lights are a great improvement, they focus light at the horizon and above, not in the pilot's eyes. The bottom aperture or light stop reduces glare at 7.5 below horizontal. Above horizontal, the continuous arc of light makes your pontoon boat more visible in rolling seas and to taller craft.
Two-mile, 360 visibility.
Optic's design draws only 1.8 watts at 12VDC - the lowest power draw of any 2-mile all-round pontoon light on the market today! Lights are rated for 50,000+ hours of use.