If you have an RV refrigerator that needs 12V power but your rig only has 110V power, then you'll be needing a converter. Specifically, you'll news a 110V to 12V refrigerator power converter, such as this model. This unit is UL listed. It is a bolt-on installation and has a silver finish. It includes a standard 110V plug with a 12V DC output. This unit is suitable for wet locations, with the specifications listed below.
To keep your rig and refrigerator working well, even if you don't have the right power system to run it, you can count on RecPro to handle your power needs. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- 110V to 12V Converter
- UL Listed
- Bolt-on installation
- Silver finish
- Includes a 110V standard plug
- AC input: 110-264V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- DC Output: 12V DC, 12.5Amp, 150W
- Suitable for wet locations
- Working Temperature: -20℃ to +60
- Working Humidity: 20%-90%Rh